Friday, June 10, 2011

Elvis Presley


 
I know you're probably thinking, isn't he a singer?? Yes you are exactly write he is a singer. But, he was also an actor in many films in the 50's and 60's. They were pretty popular. Some were good, some were okay, some were sad, and some just made you laugh. Elvis was a very great singer and actor. It's just too bad his life had to end so shortly. I would have been so honored to meet him, but that I can only do when I go to Canobe Lake Park to see Matt Lewis do his amazing Elvis impersonation!! lol. I started listening to Elvis and watching his movies when I was about 8 or 9. The thing that got me interested in him was the movie Lilo and Stitch. Lilo would listen to these records and I really liked them. So I asked my mom who was singing and she showed me some of his music and we found a collection of some of his movies. The instant I saw Elvis I was in heaven. Elvis and his cute baby face and his puppy eyes. And omg don't get e started with his voice. It just makes me melt inside. One of my FAVORITE (an when I say FAVORITE, I mean I've watched it soo many times that I practically know all the words lol) movie is Jailhouse Rock. Elvis was amazing in that movie. That movie would have to be my #1 Elvis movie ever. I have other Elvis movies too like: Harum Scarum, Elvis-That's the way it is, Clambake, Flaming Star, Follow That Dream, Kid Galahad, and This Is Elvis. Those are the movies I have and have watched. I seen others too but don't have on video: King Creole and Frankie and Johnny. There are tons more films he made that I want to se soo bad. I just don't have the
money right now to get them. Maybe I'll ask for some movies for christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment