Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inception and Leonardo Dicaprio.



Inception came out last year. When I saw the previews I was a little hesitent to watch it because I didn't think it was going to be good. Well I am  huge fan of Leonardo Dicaprio so of course I had to watch it. My parents saw the movie before me and they kept bragging how great the movie was. So when it came on OnDemand we ordered it. OMG was I wrong. I guess that's why they say don't judge a book by it's cover. The movie was soo good. I absolutely loved every bit of it. Leaonardo is one of my favorite actors. The first movie I ever saw with Leonardo Dicaprio was Titanic. I love that movie, I cry all the time at he end. He was soo hot when he was young. I still think he's good looking but when he was younger he looked a lot better. But I think that's with everbody lol. The other movie I really like with Leonardo Dicaprio is What's Eating Gilbert Grape.(my other favorite actor, Johhny Dpp, was in it too so that just made it even better). Leonardo Dicaprio did such an amazing job playing this role. When I saw it I really thought that he was mentally challenged. That just proves that he is really good at what he does. Do you like Leonardo Dicaprio? What about him? What's you favorite Leonardo Dicaprio movie? Leave comments below I would love to read and reply to all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment