Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweeney Todd



 Sweeney Todd is my favorite musical of all time. I love everything about the movie. Starting from the director, the actors, and of course..... the songs!!! As you already know Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors. To see him in this type of movie really surprised me but got me really excited to see it because he doesn't usually act in musicals(well besides cry baby) but that wasn't his real voice. In Sweeney Todd that was his real singing voice. He doesn't usually play these kinds of roles. At least what I've seen. The actress that plays Mrs. Lovett is Helena Bonham Carter. I haven't really seen her in other films besides Sweeney Todd and Harry Potter. I would add her to my list of favorite actresses because I really like the way she acts. I can't really explain it. That's how good and different she is. The director of Sweeney Todd is Tim Burton. OMG I love his movies!!!! He brings something different to his films that I just love. He is totally different from all the other directors and that's what I love about him. Tim Burton also directed Edward Scissorhands and the new Alice in Wonderland that came out last year. I love his work in his films. They are so unique. Have you notices that Johnny Depp is in most of the movies that Tim Burton direct? These two amazing guys together make outstanding movies that I can't even put into words. Now, the songs in the movie. OMG! I love them. I know all the words to almost all the songs(only the ones I like). This might sounds crazy. I've seen this movie soo many times I can't even count. The day I got this movie I watched it the day I got it and everyday after that for like... I don't even remember how many days weeks or maybe even months it was. I love this movie so much. Ok well I think I'll be going now. Leave comments! :) I would love to read what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment